I want to take a moment to remind all of our members that this is unlike any year, season or experience we have ever had.
As of today, 6/18/20 we have had a combination of:
- players opting not to return
- tournaments scheduled, confirmed, rescheduled, posponed or cancelled
- Finalizing tournaments that will run as late as the end of August
- Setting up scrimmages with other organizations
- Our teams identifyng what new tournaments to schedule and balancing roster availability and balancin credits/ payments
- Towns and municipalities not responding to or delaying our requests for field access. Pandemic, return to play guidelines and governor directives all cited as contributory reasons
- Questions regarding social distancing when our workouts return
- Should we make hotel reservations
- Is the Viper store delivering?
- New Facility space access…coordinating contractors and finalizing project plan to re-build
- Continuing to monitor state and agency guidance on CoVid 19
Please know that we are advancing many items at the same time. As always, we will be communicating with you on actions we are taking and the progress we are making. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly on any questions you may have
As always, thank you for your support.